Do you need an on-line database that your employees - or customers - can access 24/7 from the Internet, or your local Intranet, though their browser?
From custom sign up forms to full-blown document control, let JTM MultiMedia, Inc. design and host your web based database solution.
Our staff of database programmers are here to help you realize the Internet and your website's full potential - by creating a custom, web database solution for your needs.
JTM MultiMedia, Inc. uses a database development system called FileMaker Pro in conjuction with hosting services on FileMaker Advanced Server.
Some of the features we can provide:
- Access your data from Windows, Mac or Linux OS's using a browser
- Access your data from a smart phone with your phones built-in browser (if compatible)
- Get more intimate access from your I-Phone or I-Pad with FileMaker Go (requires purchase of FileMaker Go)
- Take complete control with Filemaker Pro (requires purchase of FileMaker Pro)
- Contact databases, inventory control, invoicing, sales tracking, mass document storage, events calendars, shopping carts, wikis and more
- On screen or printed reports
- Easily navigate your data with pop-up calendars, pull-down menus, on-sceen multiple record portals, simple search functions, Google maps, in record webpage displays, tabbed layouts, table views and more!
- Export live data to Microsoft Excel spread sheets whenever you need them
- Include photos, PDFs, video or music files, Word docs or MS spread sheets in your database records to create a mass document storage application
- Single or dual hosting in the cloud for mission critical applications
- Up to 100 simultaneous web connections
- Login and password protection
- Data backup weekly, daily or hourly
- Data backups archived for 7 days
Current database clients include:
- NAPA Auto Parts
- AdVantage Telecom
- NAPA On Hold
- Iowa Association of Legal Assistants
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM)
- Associations Marketing Group, Inc.
- National Capital Gift Planning Council
And YES, we use our own system to produce internal databases that our employees can access from anywhere 24/7.